Commercial Use Terms and Conditions
- All fees must be paid prior to starting job
- Payment for any additional expenses occurred shall be received within 30 days of invoice date. Late fees will be applied thereafter.
- Where extra expenses or times are incurred by the Photographer as a result of alterations to the original brief by the Client, or otherwise .The Client shall give approval to and be liable to such extra expenses or fees, in addition to the fees and expenses shown on the Estimate as having been agreed or estimated.
Cancellation & Postponement
- A booking is considered firm as from the date of confirmation and accordingly the Photographer will, at his/her discretion, charge a fee of cancellation or postponement.
- It is the Client who must satisfy himself/herself/It’s self that all necessary rights, model releases, clearances or consents which may be required for reproduction of people, places or items depicted within any Works are obtained.
- It is acknowledged that the Photographer gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, releases or consents are or will be obtained whether in relation to the use of names, people, trade marks, registered or copyright designs or Works of art depicted in any picture.
- The Photographer shall only be responsible for obtaining such clearances if this has been expressly agreed in writing before the shoot.
- In all other cases the Client shall indemnify the Photographer against all expenses, damages, claims and legal costs arising out of any failure to obtain such clearances.
- The Photographer will not be liable for any loss or damage, for any consequential loss of profit or income however caused including negligence by the Photographer, their employees or agents or otherwise, and it is the Client’s responsibility to insure against such loss or damage.
- Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.
- Client shall receive Commercial Use License which provides client unlimited rights to use images in a commercial capacity such as promotional marketing of their business including website placement, product previews, and business card/marketing material.
- Photographer maintains Copyright ownership.
- Photographer may post images on their company website, blog and social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram without clients permission. Photographer will make every effort to credit client, promoting their business/work when posting images.
- Save for the purposes of production for the licensed use(s), the Photographs may not be stored or archived in any form without the written permission of the Photographer.
- Manipulation of the image(s) or use of only a portion of the image may only take place with the written permission of the Photographer.
- Digital Data is stored by the Photographer on the understanding that the Photographer is not responsible for the future integrity of that data, or of any failure to retrieve data from the Photographer’s archive.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.